Satisfactory :O\ well, I am not satisfied then.
Again, it was yesterday, we were on our way home as we picked Angah at KLIA from her trip in Miri. I remembered that I finally woke up as we got there already. Haha, sorry. It's just me who turned out to be a dopey as I sit back in the car. ;OP
Hmmm, as soon as I was wide awake, when everybody's not, I was stunned. The sun was setting down! Sad that I did not get the best view of the Sun. However, I managed to capture some of the skies, which I thought were amazingly beautiful, Subhanallah. And yes, I like geometry and lines. Along the way, I met them. ;O) There are simply complex. Lovely!
The last shot just drives me nuts.
My compact cam of 3.2 Mpixel won't do it.
*I just have to be grateful with it. Haha!
Despite the 5 mins moment
since that's the only time left for me and my battery.
I enjoyed, really.
I looked up and kept smiling.
and continued on capturing them into my memory.
...
and there I fell asleep! LOL!
*pause*
Where am I?
Danggg, I'm gonna save bigggg.
This is a serious matter;
very, to me.
;O\


3 commentary(ies) ;O):
hehe.
raja2.
keta jalan.dia pun jalan mimpi.
:p
hey raja!
haha, y don't you just buy that thing now?
you are on holidays right?
I'm on vacation!
sweet! =P
later i post some of the skies there all right?
take care!
@sangcXL3: haha, u r damn right about that one. witty.
@kob: hey hey. you mean that 'thing'? Nah, wait till I do have the money. Still saving. haha! >,< btw, went to your site, cehh, keji gila thos family vacation pictures. but m happy for you dude. :)
Post a Comment