I just wanna think present-ly.
I am early today. Just before the Sun had her morning walk. I had a good sleep last night. ;O) Well, I dreamt of my dream. It was beyond my belief. And for few days, I've been doing some readings before I dozzing off. I did not know that I could actually read that much. Like reading the entire of Grimm's Tale at one blow. Haha! So when browsing the pages, my thoughts immediately do some kind of reformations. Yes, they are much of the same as they are in the form of texts. They are there. But they don't just come out when they are supposed to! I have a busy mind, really. And most of the time, trying to erase what does not belong so that more space could have been saved for the ones to come. Surely, it takes awhile to do all that. It needs to cut some nerves along the way; and that's when the hormones start kicking in. They are the impatient groups. I'm going to need the traffic lights. What a busy road up here!
So I come up with a plan. A remote controller which is already there but needs some step-ups. And I hope it's not gonna be just that; it keeps changing phases. Well the idea is that, sometimes, I don't get to control on how to think or feel, and that's where all the stupid acts coming from. It's getting very serious everyday. People around me notice that, and they just bare with it. But I don't think I can. Not even now. Cause it's not what I want and I never want to live with it. I don't ;O\
Honestly, if there's one person I can talk anything about, I just pray it's not someone I know. Yes, another call for a stranger. Say someday, I'm gonna blog outside than this one, and that's just for some serious random readers I know; that I don't know them before. 'cause it starts to feel like I don't blog for fun, maybe not all the time. *baffled*
Alright, I don't wanna waste time on slow things anymore. I am going fast forward. People who spends the rest of their lives waiting to finally understand something and get it, I'm not interested in that. The truth? They actually do nothing about it, thou they say they do. Cause they just wait for things to come and happen to them eventually. Hmm, like we have the time in the world, you know ;OP But yah, you can't change people, but you can change you. ;OD So? Just get the heaven out of there, sweety. ;O)
Anyways, I need a new circle. I don't know how I'm gonna get that, but I will. But first things first, I'm gonna do what I gotta do. Will keep my focus on what I'm having now but good interventions, how I am pleased to meet you ;O)
Haha, writing this one, I'm pretty sure that I'm being sarky now, but some people just don't get it. Maybe I should let them wander a lil' bit more. XOP
Super funny this is. Bahhh, I'm signing out.
psst- Simple; but complicated. Pity that this one really applies to some O.O


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
believe me Raja;
u r way too good for those kinda ppl
change the course and go for something else
and btw i wish you good luck for your project!
=)
*i've uploaded the vacation photos! check them out! haha! =P
haha
well said kob
yah i am changing the course of the road
hope it leads to something else that is more real
ahh btw i've looked thru the pics
awesome wehhh!
;O)
Post a Comment