Another P that is O-some ;O)
Hahh! I just got back from my trip to Penang last night. 2D2N of being a penangite was simply awesome. ;O) Well, there'll be a lot of teriffic photos coming with this post, 'cause words describe nothing more than the pictures, of course.
FRI; July, 24| Well, we'd been planning for the trip since Monday. All along I said I'll be going. Haha, but on the very last day, I cancelled on her. Just to trick my roommy. Saying that I couldn't make it as Ma won't allow me so. She was somehow believed that. Wicked~*
So that night, me and Ridzuan went to pick up her and Fai at Ipoh. I was hiding somewhere the moment we got there. Pity Ridzuan were caught in between. I made him lie to her! XOD And yes, I think I surprised her by popping out of nowhere. She knew that I couldn't be trusted when it comes to that. Haha! I know that, sweetheart. ;OP
Hmm, on the freeway, they did all the talking since I fell asleep at the back. Typical me. And later, we sent Fai to her parents before we finally made our way to Nad's home at Butterworth. By the time we arrived, it was early in the morning, and we were too tired to sleep. Well, I slept with Nad, being her roomy after sometime. Haha. So surely, we had our slumber chat going; exchanged updates until we both dozed off automatically. And that has been awhile since then. ;O)
***
Sat; July, 25| Most people in Penang eat their breakfast like a king. In the morning, we had Nasi Kerabu & Nasi Dagang. Thou my name literally means 'King', but my stomach just proved that I'm not. So I sit there to accompany, but not really eating. (I didn't mean to be rude, sorry) It was just a lil' bit early for me and this stomach was not ready for the big meals. Well, I just delayed and held back from taking my breakfast for about an hour. They were too good to be wasted, seriously. ;OD
Later, we we went to Nad's cafetaria at Penang Port. It was amazingly amazing. The place was spacious as there were plenty of cargos, ships, big trucks, and yes, the food was great and we got to eat them for free. Weee~* In the afternoon, so much had been going on that day, like we went to buy fifthteen chickens and some other groceries from the market, money exchange and we bought snacks for the cafe in bundle. Freaking, freaking cheap I tell you. 'Cause I even got myself the lobster sweets. Yayya! ;OD
After all that, we went off to Pulau by a ferry at night. We were the first! Yerp, photo session began as our ferry started to sail. ;OP It was windy like heaven and the scenery was as much as good. Then we did some serious household-shopping at Gurney (haha, another pillow I bought!), dining at Dominos, night stroll at Kota Lama, supper at McD and watching ONCE at 3 a.m by the time we were home! Haha, excellent(!) >,<
Sun; July, 26 | Auntie brought us to Pekan Ahad to find food that morning. That Pekan Ahad reminded me of Pasar Malam, the ones we had back at home. Just that this one only operates from 8 till the afternoon. The interesting part, there were a lot of weird slash new stuffs I got to know that day. They had this old, antique fixations like coins, fans made of bronze and other cool stuff which I never come acrossed in any Pasar Malam before. As we walked along the way, auntie told me about the local fruits and their origins (there were so many!), and haha, we did some tasting on a lot of pickles too! Eeek! ;OB Right after that, we went to eat ikan bakar at Permatang Manggis. The rest, is self-explanatory. 'Cause I just don't know what's left to say! XOD
In the evening, we hit the road to Perak. The 2D2Ns were so filled up with the good food and good times. There are others photos that I just wish I could place them all here, but there is one photo which is the perfect reason why I just love Penang. I'll show you, now. Gladly. ;O)
taken from Nad's apartment view;
and it was no coincidence.
'cause you get to see it everyday.
;O)
So olrite folks. I don't write summary as much as I don't write essays. This post may skip some of the moments and it doesn't tell more than you need to know :OP So anyways, I would like to thank these people whom I had fun with. Mate - thanks a lot for the best sleepover ever, Wan - for the safe and happy ride, auntie and uncle - thank you for welcoming me with the great food, and to my parents - thank you very much for the approval! ;ODDD
I love good suprises.
They made you feel happy, instantly.
;O)
Well, that was it,
that was it.


1 commentary(ies) ;O):
cantiknye gmbr last 2..huuhu
Post a Comment