Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm just fulled up, but I want more of this ;O)

Good things just keep happening these days.
Good dreams, a lot.
Good friends, many.
Good times, always have.

And I wanna thank you Dear Good God, for all the goods and the bads ;O)
Well, I have now realized in many things that I thought I once knew.
I have finally seen things that I thought I actually saw.
and I suprisingly come to understand things that I thought I had.
Amazingly feeling glad about being honest to myself right now.
'Cause I couldn't have lied to myself, for myself knows what's really going on within.
That is stirring crazy.

The truth is, I am what I really am now.
Living my life as I should.
But being a carefree, is just not only what I wish to be.
I wanna be myself.
Let that good self of mine gets bolder than the rest.

Hmm, it's not like really changing
or transforming a person to another form.
It's just being the real you.
For it has been sooo long since the last time I could remember.

For what is worth.
I was happy back then.
But now, I could've not been any happier.

So, thank you God. Thank you. ;O)

0 commentary(ies) ;O):