Tuesday, July 21, 2009

;O) ;O)) ;O)))

Hello silence! Haha, I'm at college now. A new semester started two days ago. But just today I got to spend some time for this. Anyway, I have a new environment to live in. I'm still fricking don't recognize the block, stairs and yeah the room. To me, it's pretty like a maze park or something. Haha, I'm just gotta get hang of it, soon. Well pictures? No, no I don't have them now. LOL.

So for two days in a row, hmm, I was like a hurricane. Woke up early and still running. I don't know why I'm still doing that in my 3rd year of studying ;O? Yah, life is getting busier and I start to appreciate it. So far I have no complaints with what I have now and I hope it's gonna be that way forever. Nevertheless, they need to be better and better each day. ;O)

Oh btw, I did say something about being fit last time. Well I have yet to jog and I hope tomorrow I will. And Insya Allah, will keep myself updated and work super smart from now on. No more excuses, worries, stress or delay. Be instant. That is just the way it is. ;OB

Anyhow, I don't wanna be so serious. Frankly, I can never be. But I'll do the bestest I can when I do things. I wanna start enjoying my life, no matter how hard it seems, take a break sometimes and keep it going. There must be something I can do; fun-ly. And let's see how far it can get. Can't wait to make that actually happen. ;OD

Hmm, projects, tests, quizzes, assignments, labs. Enough of not really knowing these before. Right now, must know how and must not wait.

So okay everyone. Peace out. Happy life, I'm so gonna get you.

psst- btw, hellooo to home! ;O)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

sangcXL3 July 22, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

gud luk raja,

3rd year!

hv a really freakin happy sem!

RJ July 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

@sangcXL3: Haha! yupsidaisy. thanks dude ;O)

rajanurhazirah July 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

...miss harry and henry and all of em. garr.

RJ July 24, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

@zrah!: haha, we missed you too auntie! ;OB
MUACKS.

psst: I missed Diwa heavenly!!!