Cook-book; Page #4
Ma will be away from home;
since today.
and she'll be back by Sunday afternoon.
in the meanwhile
I gotta keep bugging her
for the next 48-hours about those recipes!
*ohh you know how mothers
just remember all kinds of ingredients?*
ohh well, about today;
we survived.
with two simple dishes and spaghetti.
Thanksss to Zirahhh and Angah;
for the amazing luncheon which are simply
great and tasteful! (^^,)
and it is my first time to cook pasta.
I've never bothered to cook one before, haha.
hmm, it tastes as the way it looks
*totally edible but, but I love Ma's version more!
spicy~ XOP
anyway it's two weeks from now
before my holidays end
*do not remind me about the result yet ppl*
I'm gonna miss home-cookings
'cause I obviously don't cook at college
ohh helping out, yah, maybe ;O)
and to be frank,
somehow I think my magic in the kitchen is just temporary
so let's see if I still can cook after the period!
XOD
Good Lord.
alrite, enough with that.
*later*
psst- I thought I just wanna cook for fun;
and now, I can't just quit from the kitchen(!)
>,<


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
rajjj! gilaa lah you!
XD
hey you jom hang out
=D
@mooshy:haha! i know, i am crazy at the kitchen dah ni! send help! nk hang out? this week, full! before i go back alrite, insya Allah ;O)
@mooshy: i think you yang gila, haha, am i right raja? oh yes she was right though, jom the three of us, hang out! i drive you girls XP
raja, since when you start cooking like hell ni? I never thought you know how to! wakakaka XP
@kob: haha, she called me crazy, u think her crazy, i say that u r crazy, too. ;OP
@kob lagi: cissss, cheese cake la you. haha!
Post a Comment