Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's easy to change minds, but to stick to it, it's hard :O)

It's decided then, today.
If people doesn't respect you; 
you gotta gain it back.
Of course some would choose to be ignored.

But it also means;
no giving up ;O)

psst- I gotta do the wake ups, thou it never ends,
cause nobody will, nobody.

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy July 4, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

I like this one. It's very true and nicely said!
=)))
I remember that you always have issues on the people who don't. Dulu lah, now tak tahu. =P
BTW, I wonder what's going on for you to have written this?
so raj?

RJ July 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

@mooshy: oh dear! God knows how hard to say it to ppl's face. But you know, it's not about them, I'm talking me ;O) and yes hon, there's nothing to story laa, I just write it down. And yes, I still have issues about that. Still am, and how silly to loosen up once.Just don't okay? ;O)I love ppl who respect ppl.