hi mooshy! haha! I br write a new post and there you are! eh belum2, next weekend Insya Allah I know, I've been there too sweety ;OP now I'm glad its your turn nowwwww XD
LOLS, mooshy. dont play silly okay? not at my blog. GO AWAY. haha!
oh me GOD!!! I was away for 3 days, and you guys talk back about me yea. Grrrrrrrr!
@mooshy: yah, mooshy, get a life. Stop bugging raja lah you. Gossip je kerja! :P BTW, the hell I know more about her than you do. Needless to ask kot. kah kah kah! XD
@raja: raja I think you kena do some restrictions here. Do not allow her to read your blog anymore. She's a pest! Yah, GO AWAY, MOOSHY!
6 commentary(ies) ;O):
Hi rajj!
you dah balik uni ke?
bosan gila ok cuti pjg2
(xpe, nasib baik dah jumpa!=)))
oh btw, ade my guy friend kirim salam
(woooootttttt!)
hi mooshy!
haha! I br write a new post and there you are!
eh belum2, next weekend Insya Allah
I know, I've been there too sweety ;OP
now I'm glad its your turn nowwwww XD
LOLS, mooshy. dont play silly okay? not at my blog. GO AWAY. haha!
eh btw mane kob? die bkn slalu online juga ka?
haha rajj!
I know u want me here, =P
oh I memang dah takde kerja ni
haha, I didn't play silly la
though I really curious about your love life
yalah, you never told me any pon =(
forget about kob, I'm going to kill him if he knows more than I do!!!
love life? hoho!
again, I'm not gonna tell 'coz there isn't any. XD
Oh Dear Lord, this girl sure knows how to threaten me! I SED, GO AWAY! ;OP JK!
oh me GOD!!!
I was away for 3 days, and you guys talk back about me yea. Grrrrrrrr!
@mooshy: yah, mooshy, get a life. Stop bugging raja lah you. Gossip je kerja! :P BTW, the hell I know more about her than you do. Needless to ask kot. kah kah kah! XD
@raja: raja I think you kena do some restrictions here. Do not allow her to read your blog anymore. She's a pest! Yah, GO AWAY, MOOSHY!
LOL mooshy!
we're busted laaa >,<
(haha Kob, sila bersabar)
@mooshy: hey, don't worry lah. you guys dua2 tak tahu! and m not gonna tell any. sibuk sungguh kamu berdua ini!
@kob: I think so too. Cumanya I tak tahu macam mane nk block you two SAHAJA.
and pls kids,please. You've gotta BEHAVE! XOP
psst- m gonna miss you guys, obviously, you nosy bumps! :O))
Post a Comment