Monday, July 13, 2009

You Spot 'It', You Got 'It' ;O)))

I am very, extremely, so happy today. I told Ma about everything. She didn't know that I had to go through all that. She had no idea. It wasn't an excuse for me for not doing or being good, but I feel tremendously glad that I was be able to open up to her. Trust me, that kinda feelings I've been go through, I couldn't believe that they finally made their way out.

At first, I thought I was strong enough to handle my very own life. Unknowingly, I was wrong. I forgot that I have my family who cares and loves me, very, very much. They are related to my life, and shall never be ignored. To be honest, I was afraid to tell about 'it', 'cause people would think I'm crazy. *laughing* How could I possibly be that. But some chose to think that I was crazy. Ohh, that's because they didn't really know. Well, I wasn't and I'm not. ;O)

So, thank you Dear God, for your gracious gifts (my parents). I never feel so close to them, ever. Well, I never tried to before. However, to let them see what's going on with me now, they could never been any happier. And so am I.

FYI, I'm here, not to write as to prove no one, but I just write things that I feel it's worth for us, to know. Sometimes, just let your parents get you; 'cause you'll never know how much they could help. Maybe all this while we think they just couldn't, but it was us who couldn't let them try.

Hmm, not until today I really got to know that I actually need help. And today is just awesome. I keep focused and I keep my promise. I'm gonna repeat that tomorrow and the day after and after. Insya Allah.

Again, as my dad always told me,

"We live to do good deeds; to God, to people
and everything that belongs to Him' .

I listened.
and my heart is still smiling today ;O)

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy July 14, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

rajj!
what was it that you told your parents?
do not mislead me dear!
whatever it is, I am so happy to know that you did it.
=D

RJ July 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

salam there ;O)

oh forgive me if I had misled you somewhere
well, I found out that I have been under depression for about some time, that I didn't notice that.

I watched Oprah, yesterday morning. It's an indescribable feelings you see to know that yourself having that symptoms. It's funny to actually analyse yourself, but it's not impossible too. For further details, see here

hope you find that article is helpful ;O)

mooshy July 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

you? depression?
NO WAY.

and I don't think that you're crazy if you said you were having that.

I believe in you rajj, you can make this one go as well. =)