and that was a cool trick, really cool ;OB
the whole yesterday;
was reeeeaaaaally slowwww
and I don't feel good about it
almost everything, indeed
so hey, PMS, are you coming soon?
*my calendar says you will*
be it later,
I know you'll come anyway,
(pretty unnotified)
so let me know if you need the address
though I am secretly not hoping for your visit this month
perhaps I don't really fancy your coming,
and that's because of the all mood swings you bring
every freaking time you come;
I am not kidding
;O) XOD ;OB
seriously, seriously, lately,
I feel like I'm just re-writing all the posts I wrote
was I? or am I?
ohhh!
I'm good to go now
going for a:
RETREAT! ;OD
I was and I am so so saturated with the workloads already
and how I hope today is gonna be SLOWWW as well.
it has to be one >,<
psst: oh-oh, HAPPY 52th, MALAYSIA!
bye-bye guys! ;OD


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment