Positively positive ;O)
This week, I really can't describe how it had been. It seems like I always renew my workloads. One after another. But one big news came in yesterday. Not a good one, but I will fix it, insya Allah. And I hope ASAP, 'cause I really need to clear it fast. It just gets along the way. And I pray that God is with me, ameen.
Anyways, I have some strategies going on right now. I would set a timeframe for every task, not more and not less. Discipline, that's all it takes. And yes, I would shut down the distractions namely this PC of mine, whenever I seriously wanna get the work done. Well, so far, it works. And yes, now it's always a no-no when it comes to procrastinate things. We all know, it's a time-theft, so take note people. To thieve means not to return back.
Well, now I am really picking up. But just the feed rates, I still need to adapt with. And the everyday target would be, keep progressing and learning new things. Be it anything. Just anything. And don't get easily satisfied but be grateful with what you got. 'Cause you're not done yet, you're just half-way through. Remember to remember that. ;O)
Ahh, it's not weird anymore for me to still feel good when trouble comes. I am somehow become more and more positive these days; and yet I won't let myself get all the comfort when all I know are just the uncertainties. I will keep working hard, very hard, until I really got what I should get. I know I am the type of person who will get things equivalent to what I gave. The hardship doesn't really matter, 'cause that would make the sweetest outcome. Yes, along with the prayer, of course. Ohh, God always knows better. And you might get yourself a bonus as well. :OD
BTW, remember that Duma Key I mentioned before? Well, well, well, we'd been good friends since, yesternight. It's very unlikely not to adore Stephen King. Take me for instance. He's like a Grand Master of Thriller, good grief! *cryinggg!* (T=T) I wonder if I could end up like him in ten years time. Hoho, dream on, Grey~ ;OP
Alright, time's up. I think that was it. Guess I could write spontaneously under the pressure now. Haha! Ohhh, I have more and more projects, reports, assignments coming in. Final is just two months away. So being consistent is just the right thing to do now.
Okay peeps, GTG.
*I love all of you.
Yes, you, you, you and you.
Never less. :O)
Assalamualaikum!


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
RAJJJJ!
memang you xbalik! cesss
I online the whole day you know =(
eh dear,I nk borrow that book tau, we exchange books =)
p/s: Kob tanye, you buat ke open house this year? Kami mahu datang! WAKAKA XD
haha mooshy
hey I told you already right?
sorry la babe, bukan xmahu balek,
tapi xboleh :O(
I couldn't afford delay my workloads
and home is just a place for me to rest
and you know that :OD
oh DK? okie dokie, sure np
psst: haha, yea2 lah tuh you guys nak dtg. ntah bila je. insya Allah buat rasenya, jom la, jom la. :OD
well it's so you
gila kerja! =D
anyway, thanks babe
for calling me, last night
though you sgt lah busywoman kan
haha!
but you always make me feel good lah
=)
love you babe! take care olrite? l8r!
p/s: betul lah org nak datang ni! =P
haha, la ye ke?
mane ade gila kerja
no no ;O)
oh, that one
not a problem dear
haha, smlm pon i spent reading fiction
so xbusy pon ;OP
hoho, shy don't get cheesy at my blog okay
i would sound so gay!
but nah, free hugsss for ya :OD
psst: haha, u guys balik pon tak. Ahhh, I know2, xdtg, SIAP! XOP
haha
sorry lah for that cheesy moment
and mcm dah chatting room pulak your blog ni
served you right
not entirely my fault, it's your wireless lah
p/s: ha ah lah, xdpt nk balik lg this year. ALAMAK, raj. =P
Post a Comment