The day I laughed at myself, a lot. XOD
((HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA))
Today is somewhat an embarrassing day.
And I've been back and forth, to and fro, for two times
and that happened because of some silly reasons.
>,<
One:
My classmate and I wore the same tshirt.
Two:
I bought a mouse instead of a book at UTP bookfair.
===
I could actually imagine how infinitely funny it was.
Clearly.
===
Well, on the first trip;
I went back to change.
I knew it wasn't necessary,
but I couldn't afford being a twin for a day.
Haha, well it's not because I hate it,
but I guess I was just too shy to look exactly like one ;OP
From what happened today,
I must say that coincidences are not just funny,
'cause they could be very tiring too!
\(^_^\#)
So for my second trip;
I went back again, of course.
The real reason was mysterious indeed.
I, myself couldn't figure out how it all happened.
Honestly, why in the world,
would I, buy a mouse if I already have one?
besides, I never thought of renewing it.
though it may not be as good,
but, WHY exactly?
;O?
Ohh, maybe, maybe
I am sleep deprived.
It's been four nights in a row now.
(O.O)
but thankgoodness,
I had the courage to do the exchange,
and so I did.
obviously I had to, LOL.
and now, I still feel so awesome about it.
yes, very AWESOMMMME.
;OD
BTW below, is the book which I ended up buying.
#A good refund, totally! :O)
Hoho, despite the freaky day I had,
at least these legs of mine were happy just to do the walking.
They got to exercise, no kidding.
And for I could undo the mistake just in one day,
alhamdulillah.
It couldn't be better than that.
HOWEVER,
I gotta make sure I won't repeat the same thing I did today.
Lesson learnt, d'uhh!
Alrite folks,
Gotta wrap the new book,
it's a sad, sad thing that I have to wait till the weekends to come
so many reports and test to be done
ARGHHH!
well, till then!
OXO



2 commentary(ies) ;O):
gagagaga!!! baju buy 1 free one! =P
i was like dat too..i bought a new mouse jz bcuz its frm Sanrios.hello kitty yaw,...huhu
n i did NOT exchange.
the mouse?
lovely!
you just made me feel better somehow!
so we got things in common babe :D
but next time, YOU SHOULD. YOU REALLY SHOULD.
;O)
Post a Comment