I'm one of the OATfreaks, I know ;OD
Salam and good morning everyone :O)
Well, well, well, I just got good reasons to wake up early and this morning just feel right. Haha, I always have feelings for mornings anyway. ;O) 'Cause the heart feels at peace, and it really does in the a.m. Yup, the aftertaste is different. They are not the same mornings like I usually had. And this is what to really love about Ramadhan. Everything of it. ;OD
Anyways, yesterday, I had a good brief discussion with some of my good friends. We talked about Islam and some of life issues. A lot of things being raised and as much as I enjoyed the conversations, inside, I was really thankful that I was born as a muslim. Really am. And till today and forever, insya Allah, I wanna keep thanking God for it. For I am, and still am, alhamdulillah. :O)))
Apart from that, I believe it's been really tough and rough for me since early this year. It has. But for the emptiness within, I finally filled it up with something somehow. Well, something that is beyond and more. And as it got in there, I just knew that I am no longer as empty as I was. At least not anymore. ;O) So now, I am happy than ever to feel this way again and I pray for it not to be just temporary. And ameen to that. :O)
Wo okay, I think it's time. So, I better finish up these oats (haha, I love them a lot!) as well as the instant hot chocolato! XOD
Alright mates;
have great days ahead
and
may Allah bless all of you sweethearts! ;O)


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
hey raj!! how are you babe?
I have a LOT to tell you, haha!
Are going back this weekend?
Pls say you are =(
aaa btw I guess you are doing alright
well you sound great =)
xreliable sungguh YM you.
boleh DC tgh I ckp2, cess.
ok babe, later!
hey hey :O)
oh m not going back this weekends la sweety
but I finally got sometime for myself
ahh btw you suka King juga right?
you can borrow mine if you want ;OD
yes dear, m doing great now
busy but its fun you know
anyway, you can always call me laa
but from now on, mlm busy!
coz dah lama tangguh nk bace DUMA! haha
:OP
Post a Comment