Friday, August 21, 2009

It's good to be at home, but I am not.

Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan is finally here.
and somehow I feel like writing a speech right now.
Haha.
Yes I'm here at college;
and with few faces I left at home;
I do miss to be with them already,
especially during the Ramadhan.

Well, all the missing goes to the family at home:
;O)

Abah, your super sweet hot milo ;OB
Ma, your oh-so brilliant cookings!
Ayong; your waking up calls!
Angah; the bears care-taker!
and Zirah; your gap in guitar chords!

Oyy, I am getting real cheesy now.
Haha ;OD

Alright guys; that's it for now.

To the muslim friends;

Happy Ramadhan ;OD
May we all make the best out of it with lotsa lotsa blessings from God, insya Allah ;O)
This is the good moment; to really get closer to God.

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

RS. August 23, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

dude, SERIOUSLY, you dont wanna miss ayong's wake up calls.
i feel like kicking her (REALLY!!!) everytime.
LOLOLOLLLZZZZ

balek je la weekend!

RJ August 23, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

@angah: Haha, exactly! BTW come and pick me up time merdeka la you all. >,< Hahaha!

rajanurhazirah August 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

oy, ang x yah balik la.. dok sana diam2. abis exam baru balik no. hihihi :D

RJ August 25, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

@zirahh: heh, since u sed that, I changed my mine already. Haha! Hang xbalek ka?