Wednesday, August 19, 2009

( )

of empty braces?
hmm
it's not that I don't know what to name it this time;
well I just don't know what to post.

too busy with the world these days
but worry not,
I would find a time for you bloggie,
no matter what.
it tasted funny not to.
But you will have to wait.
I need more time.
;O)

I don't know what I'm doing here;
if it's not to write.
and I don't mean to write craps;
like I'm doing now.
Please;
I just wanna write.

Ha-ha.
How silly that is.

Wait,
is this what they call writer's block?
I'm having it now?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, I am leaving.
It's positive.

(taaa guys!)
I'll be right back!
in weeks,
or days,
or less!
;OP

0 commentary(ies) ;O):