Saturday, August 15, 2009

Things Changed; but People Might Not

Burrr. What a very cold morning. I am glad it's weekend now. House chores were done yesterday, so today, hopefully I can refocus on getting homework and assignments done in time ;O)

News flash, hmm, well, here at my uni, we are having a convocation till Sunday. The main highlights, Amy Search and other guess stars will be coming tonight. ;O) On the other hand, somewhere in Redang, all of the good friends are having a wonderful time together! I wish man, I could be there too. But I just could not, I gotta call it off, sorry guys. Really am. ;OS

Anyway, apart from that, I just wanna think of nothing else. Keep away from distractions and do what I should be doing instead. If I have to let down something, some people; I'll just have to. Some of you might understand this. Right now, I'm just making sure of things, it's not that I'm afraid to repeat, I am not paranoid. I just need to prove to myself this time. And I gotta do it.

*Ohh this thing just pop up from nowhere. I think I should share it with you guys. ;O)

Well I personally think, to be in love; is undefined. You act silly, the heart can't stop smiling, and you know they are crazy stuffs but you still wanna do them, you went mad for no reason and at times you're restless. All that and not just that. It took me about some time to realize that I actually fell for someone. *I know, I've just made a confession, right there. Haha, it's not that I'm gonna die by saying it right? :O) I just love to love; and that's for the one and only. But now, I just wanna think of, nothing else. ;OD

Hey to singles, being one doesn't mean that you're alone. You're not. God, family, good friends, passion, you have all that. And that special someone, you're going to meet them; eventually and unexpectedly. Have hopes, do not lose them. You will find yourself falling slowly. ;O)

Haha, enough being Dr. L. I could see the cupids are passing by already. ;OB Wo, okay, it feels a lot warmer now so I gotta say hi to Mr. Sunshine. Olrite folks, take care! Live your life, to the happiest! Muacks.

*to Zira darling; I missed your cakes or brownies (whatever that is!).
Hope this photos would trigger your neurons!
You made these ;OP

psst: I'm putting *high hopes*
You can't let me down on this!

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

RS. August 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

why Harry looks too orange in the photo??
AND WHERE IS HENRY??
grrrrrr

(ur soo doomed...............)

RJ August 18, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

@HRH Fiza: Hola Pch!!! So good to hear you laughing! XD

@rsyazwani: Haha, too orange? That's bcoz of the sunny morning. ;O)

Angah, do not tear us apart.
I warned you.
>,<

rajanurhazirah August 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

haha. OY, comel gle harry. gahhh~