Thursday, August 06, 2009

I Just Got My Book Renewed ;O)))


Salam to all ;O)

#One of my collection of interests ;O)

Today just feel different. I almost got a nervous breakdown this morning. Well, I got my book renewed last night (and so as hope! ;O) Hmm, thinking of how I did last time; the feeling is much worse than to fail seven papers in a row or more. But hey, things had been said and done. So with the new book I got now, all I gotta do is to keep filling up the blanks with the good ones, and try to avoid from scribbling it all over as well ;OD I need the past to stop from haunting and hunting. Enough of having it as a good reminder for years, I really thank you for that. But right now, I think I have just enough to keep myself to do good and be better. I must do it differently this time.

Today too, I started good. (and I hope I finish it good as well ;O) and I strongly feel that it's about time for me to make a big, bigger renovation. I believe I have said that over hundred gazillion times! So I think I got myself ready already. Haha! To rephrase; let's redo that(!). Living our lives!

So for today's quote;

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forward.
-Soren Kierkegaard-

ohh-ohh!
Btw, salam Nisfu Sya'aban.
May you all have a great one!

psst- Life makes sense now.
it does.
;O)

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

Hariry Ariffin August 6, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

waaa! best2.

ade comic ape lagi?

RJ August 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

@Hariry: That's just it I guess. Yg betul2 complete set, haha! Mostly dah give away to my lil' cousins dah. Mcm Shin Chan, Doraemon, Conan, and other few comics all are gone! BTW you follow One Piece?

Hariry Ariffin August 6, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

i followed one piece, somehow lost. :D hehe. my fav would be shin chan! tapi dia tak keluar book no 49. :(

RJ August 6, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

haha, if you got to read yg SC earlier issues, seriously laen gilaaa. The later version much more funnier. Vol 49? Is that the latest?

A December 27, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

nice..ade jugak girls yg ske baca comics..

RJ December 27, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

A,
Ohh yeah, we do ;O)