Friday, August 07, 2009

I was right ;O?

What a night last night! I slept late, but I managed to get my work almost done. Bla, bla, bla. Okay, stop. I wanna talk about squirrels now. I tell you what happened, shortly after this innocent picture of a black squirrel! :OD

# Author's illustration ;OP

Well, this morning I got nervous too! I went to the bathroom and oh my gosh, I saw a squirrel! That tiny little black cute creature got into my house without us noticed? And I was right about it back then? Haha, I remember last few weeks, I thought I saw something running whoosh like that and went upstairs! I thought it was a cat, 'cause there are a lot of cats in the neighborhood. My parents didn't buy into my words when I said I saw something went up. So we just let it be. If what I saw was right, I don't know for how long it had been in this house. 'Cause the doors and windows were always locked. Haha! Poor little thing.

Okay, back to the story. The chase and run took place minutes later. I swear that creature was super fast. The thing was, it didn't move an inch if I didn't move myself a quarter of inch. I finally gave up playing the game. So I just let the front door open and praying that it knows that it is the right direction to go! And in the meanwhile, I'm blogging about the scene ;O)

===

Talking about being right, hmm honestly, I don't really enjoy being one. At least not all the time. People always get me wrong about that. So what? I like arguments. The wise ones, of course. And I like to confront people too. But all these don't mean that I just love to win. I just think people should say something when things are not right and yes, if possible, do it in the right manner. But I tend to forget that not all people like that and I should be fair about it. But the question is; who loves to be right when the truth is hurting? To me, even if I was right, all I need is an answer and the truth. Not the winning part. For what is there to be ashamed of, when all you do is trying to be better and better? I always asked myself before I do things or say something to people. It's either I just do it, or I'll wait for the right time to come. In the end, I know I'll just do it anyway. 'Cause I can't keep a secret to myself. Need to get rid of it. Of them. ASAP.

Adaptation; this is another thing on my to-do-list. I gotta be like a charmeleon sometimes. Changing colors to suit the environment. Hmm, I can do that. I can still be me but with less arguments and confrontation. ;O) Plus, it's gonna cost me less energy and time anyway. Haha! If I still want to, maybe, maybe I'll do all that only with the right people and right time. Better. ;O)

Alright, alright. I'm stopping it now. Ta!

psst- If that squirrel ever comes back again, I'm thinking of adoption!
(LOL)

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous August 8, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

I vote for adoption :-)

ANAS!!! August 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

"I swear that creature was super fast"

its a squirrels... wut do u expect?

RJ August 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

@anonymous: Haha! I think the squirrel voted for that too. :)

@anas: Lol, anas! I expected less! Have you had the same situation before? You lived in Bangi long b4 I do right? XD