Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Return of the King (LOL!)

Hola back ;O)


Haha, sorry guys for the short blockade. I had to stop writing here for a while, else, I won't be doing my priorities for the whole week. Well, I still write for almost everyday, but now, I'll do more often on the papers and they are brief and light ;O) Anyway, if this random road-block is going to happen again, I'll make sure that I'll get you guys notified. So, as you could see, no new posts, but just this one, and yet, I have so many good things come to see me for the past couple days. You bet they were great! ;OD

Ohh, it's already the 22nd of Ramadhan, subhanallah. I surely want it to stay this way forever, but I know it will come again, insya Allah. And with eight days left, let's us all make the best out of it. All kinds of mirroring and reflections happened in this month, are like no other. I must say that I am no authority at it, but I think everyone, anyone, who sees through it, will sure feel it. I, I could never feel peace with the world; ever, but I have reconciled of many, many things that I thought I would not. So, to God we pray and He would help us in every way. Be it now or later, He knows what is best for you. He just knows and I don't. ;O)

Hmm, I wanna post pictures, but I don't have good ones. Maybe I should dig up something out there and get them into my comcam memory. To get those good panoramas. Previous nights, I had seen the full moon and its ring, and it was romantic indeed. Haha. It was a special seeing for me, and while looking at it, such question came into my mind:

"well, if the Moon had a friend, could it be the Sun?"

That was pretty ridiculous, and I still couldn't come up with a valid answer.
but then again, it's none of my business. (^=^)
So wth :OD

Ahh, just to share, that recently, I re watched The Young Victoria. It'd been four times already. Haha, it is obvious that I love ancient and classic movies and only now I truly come to understand why there is literature and I start to really appreciate it. Personal reason; well we sometimes out of words to describe things around us and literature, just means to do all that. And it did it beautifully ;O)

I know I am a dreamer, always am. Nothing wrong with that I think. But I have friends who'll keep me grounded, just before I go higher. And sometimes, we just float together. Thanks guys, good job, haha! ;O) So dream, of what kind? Many, and one of them, is to fall in love with Prince Albert, thou he was dead long, long ago. Lucky Queen Victoria. And I actually think that they were both lucky. To meet and to love; and to be loyal for no matter what, and that I don't see such excuses not to love. Well, when you love, you just love. I like the feeling of having one, and that feeling just goes to my royals, 'cause it doesn't have to go anywhere else anyway. Ohh and to my friends, of course, there is more for you guys. ;O)

So alright peeps, before we all get dreamy, I'll end it here.
I gotta get get now. Daa!

psst: I am one of the homesickers too, now. Can't wait, just can't. And right now, I feel like eating donuts. Just donuts. XO)

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy September 12, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

weh raj
I am so sorry
I'll behave okay this time =(
no more stupid comments!
JANJI! =))

BTW that Prince Albert of yours tu kan, hahaha, super charming!I pun dah tgk, hihi XP
loyalty is just your thing
don't worry
I am one =)

okay dear,
you take care ya

psst:BTW ade my guy friends asking for you!tapi they have to go through me lah kan XD later dear!

RJ September 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

hey hey shy
LOL
it wasn't bcoz of that
thou i kinda agree about the comments :OP
but they were stupidly nice
c'mon, we're over it kan?
don't worry lah, none taken ;O)

Him? Yes, he is, he is. ;O)))
Haha, you sure love to highlight everything don't you?

psst: I really have no control lah this girl! >,< it feels creepy everytime you mention that. Shy, behave dear! ;O)