Saturday, September 05, 2009

Passing off ;O)

I dream of white this morning. A color of can't remember. I think my mind was clearing up almost every bad s* that happened. And some people too might be involved. Things are being redefined now, and I am getting more sensible than I ever was. Enough of being selfless all this while and doing all those kinda protections like the antivirus do. People think that they just can get away with things when people already forgave them. For what they did was beyond, and that was all right, but even in the present, they just don't do any better. It is somewhat unbelievable how people could change rapidly, and they expect you to do the same. But do know, that not all people could change for the better, some just go for the worse. So I am taking one step at a time. It's progressing, and they don't have to know nor see all that.

Yes, I was somehow mad for the injustice I got when all I did what trying to fix things up. I am not anymore. Good people deserve good people. And good friends need good friends. If you're neither, you should at least try being one. Celebrate the differences, and yes, give and take, for that's how real communication works. Don't hope for people to understand your situation when you yourself do not understand theirs. Just simple basics and common sense applied, really. But those people, hey, you had used up all your chances (or hardly) and you could never bribe me for that later. You're done, and done. ;O)

Haha, I'm not discussing about my past. Past is past, and that's just the way it is. I am talking about my current. Refocusing is the thing I've should be doing since forever. Happiness could come along the way. I am pleased when they do. The present, well I just don't like the fact that I have to have people deleted from my life. Not that I wanted to, but they begged for it. And they were right about that. So, let's just proceed. ;O)

Ohh, people wouldn't believe what I've become now. I'm aware of that, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And apparently, cheap chickens didn't like to take the high roads. They afraid they could have died crossing, when all they did was crossing the lines (all the time!). It was, ironically true.

So okay, I'm done and it's time. Good day, today! ;O)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy September 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Raj! You finally say it.
You should tell me the whole thing, really!
But yes, I totally agree that friends should always respect friends.
If they crossed the lines once, you should never give them a chance lagi!
I wonder why lah you befriend with people like that. Some people mmg xboleh berubah if it's in their nature.

So, good one, babe.
You have my full support.
=)
tc raj! I'm sure you will!

RJ September 5, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

hey babe;
Ahh, I just wrote crap.

I can't delete friends, no no, I can't.
That's just not the way of doing things I guess.
But hey sweety, m not saying you're wrong.
you're being a friend there, missy :O)

it's just that I don't feel right about it
'cause it doesn't feel right to do that, really
I sound so full of hatred, and that's not good for the heart ;O)
so it's okay babe, I choose to be and do good
no matter what

I shall not abuse this blog, I think it yearns for happiness.
Okay, thanks babe ;O)

mooshy September 5, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

*weh Raj,DC lagi lah!cess!

anyway,its okay babe,
do what you think is right
you have such a good heart, you know =D

I could never be that cool
and that fella should at least try to relax a bit lah
give it sometime, like you said
(bukan ke sabar separuh drp iman?) =)

and if those ppl are not friends; well, you still got us! =)

p/s: I love when you wrote those stuff. coz from there I come to know that you can be mad. Haha, budak ni asyik melawak je, bengong! =P

RJ September 6, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

haha, shy
sorry about the DC

no lah, I think I mmg don't mind da la
it just feels weird to have friends like that
they just don't know how to, I guess
so xpela, we shouldn't expect juga

so hey, c'mon
I have no issues anymore
God makes me feel good already
Well, I got plenty other thgs to do right now
okay babe; cya! :OD
taaa!