Friend (redefined)
a friend and a foe
are they of the same?
no, for they are not
but they did share some common roots,
ohh, once and for once
;O)
===
yes,
I can be a good friend for you;
but
you can be never be one.
you proved me that
so, don't expect.
for everything you do now
is not what mere friends do
I am not gonna delete you,
you're just there,
so no point, anyway.
well I'm just saying,
if you think you are one;
well, think again.
hmmm,
You don't understand
on how to understand.
and
you could have pretend,
but you don't pretend.
Things are easy,
when you don't get to feel all that.
for being the one who's trying to understand,
and that's because I don't choose to pretend.
so worry not,
I'm stopping the favor now.
Gladly.
;O)
So, to whom it may concern;
that one goes just for you.
Yes, you.
Only you.
;O)
pssst: I know not all my friends are good, but they are the good friends.
Clearly. ;O)
pssst, pssst: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, the comedy series,
are one of the imaginary friends! They just keep rocking my world.


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment