Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda ;OB
Salam and good day peeps ;O)
Haha! I woke up late today. I would have blamed the rain, but I guess I should not. Hihi ;OB Anyways, I just finished my 4 hour of classes and tutorial, and I must say, it wasn't bad at all. (minus the two hours of economy class) which was *yawn* Haha! But, but I still have something very important to be done, and it must, by tomorrow. And hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, I will get good answers. Ameen ;O)
*Life updates? Too few to mention. Unless you all don't mind me do the listing of the assignments, labs reports, and projects, do you? 'Cause they are all the parts in my life now ;OP
So yah, I better get going. It's obvious that I don't have much to say. But I have this good weird feeling that just come to me and say, how I have really grown up, to date. Some might think that I may have sounded tragic, that I was trying to make myself feel good and so on. Guess what, you could think what you like. I clearly love to stay in the sunshine, though it's always raining. It's not catastrophic. Never was. For that kinda happy feeling, is what really comes from the inside. And I believe, it is something pure that we could never simply duplicate. And thank you God. I know life is more than that. That, what? Well, that that. ;O) But I also believe that that can start happiness. Of course, it can. ;O)
All right dears, it's time. I have to cut down on writing this month. It's gonna be less typing, and more writing in a sense that I'll do it manually (no one could stop nor make me to write anyway). The concept now is to live simply and I'm just gonna go with the keywords. Yes, the feeling is so true and now, I feel like the more I know, the less I got. I don't know how that can make me feel so happy about. But it's a haha, really! ;OD
Last but not the least;
Happy September, everyone!
adios seniors, senioritas!
;O)


4 commentary(ies) ;O):
rajoo..
moved to personel diary plak?
haha, tulah dude
but my diary da jadi planner da
it's good to have one I think
;O)
don't worry lah
I'll keep writing here as well
only the happy happy ones, insya Allah ;OB
btw, gue ade DSP test esok!
(@-@)
oit Raja! so I heard from Shy.
haha, I know you are real charmer my dear
but jgn layan her sgt lah
(I am so gonna get killed by this statement! XP
anyway, kau apa khabar?
serius, lama xdengar cerita!
kami mahu dengar yg baik2 aja :-P
weh, keep writing lah
coz we love what you write!
jaga diri, Raja!
Haha Kob
*you should know her better, don't you?
and you're so dead about that one! ;OP
ohh, m good as always
lama juga xdenga berita!
*thou i got the frequent updates from shy
weekly, no kidding XD
ahh yes, yes
I will
but I'm gonna put some restrictions perhaps
tgk la mcm mane
well, you too, Kob!
Post a Comment