Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm on a Spacebar ;O)

Space. Yes, I need to have and give one apparently. Really serious about what to do and what to have right now. Precaution is the right prevention, it is.

(comma)

Again, if people really want to take part in your life, well they should do it consistently. Definitely not by simply going in and out like your are some kinda doormat to be stepped on. They should stick around in those good and bad times. So I would say that I don't really favor indecisive as much as I don't like opportunists. These two better stay away from me, really. If you want something, stay focused on one thing and really go for it. And please, exclude those excuses, 'cause they are lame, and should not be there.

(comma)

We all tend to ask for guidance and directions. But, when we have them, we somehow do not take them seriously and keep doing the same old mistakes. So to err is human, again? C'mon, it's not a recyclable phrase anymore.

(comma)

Okay keep it forward.
Give and make some space for anything.
Right, right.

And again;
I love my family and the good friends I have now.
;O*

period.
*I'M GOING BACK TO COLLEGE SOON!
taaaaa!

pssst: can't wait to unlock Harry. What a pity! ;O\

0 commentary(ies) ;O):