Underconstruction (^^,"')
Hohhh, what a layout. Yah, too bright, breezy, and whatever you may call it. I am too lazy to re-change everything all at once. But the header; yes, I am working on it. Don't worry, as soon as possible. ;O)
I feel rather worried today for no reason. The lung or heart, I'm not sure which one is keep pumping. Ahh, it's Thursday for God's sake. I only managed to finish one lab report and that was on Monday. This weekend is gonna be busy, so I'm thinking of doing the schoolwork today. Have to push myself for that. Hihi. ;OB
BTW, this Raya is somehow weird. My family and I, we don't really do the visits like usual. Except on the first raya, but that was just three houses all in. And I lovvvvve the fact that they still see me as a kid! ($_$) Haha! Well, first day, was not bad at all. :O)
Second day of raya until the fourth; people just keep coming to my house. The house kept banging and people calling names here and there! It was a true joy! But yesterday was the best of all; my cousins and his family came over. His kids are exactly like the dad, super friendly. ;OD We took no digi photos, but polaroids. In seconds, my room turned to some kinda Wee-Wee land that was full of happy kids. :OP But it was funnn. Super funnn. Thanks to these cute little monkeys. I love all of you, really ;O*
So okay, excuse me for the unpleasant sight-seeing here. Let's hope that it is just for temporary. I couldn't afford spending more time on this; I would feel guilty, as the schoolwork just keep staring at me. And not the least, my dearest ETP project too. Haha!
ALL RIGHT.
I better write no more. Taa!
psst: this new look somehow keeps me on holiday mood! >,<


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment