Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Okay why, again?

Sometimes I just wish I could have just shut up. There are moments where I think the mouth becomes big and forgot its limits while the brain shrinks and stops from being wise.

Next time, I gotta re-think ten times if I may, before those words make a paragraph. God, it was lame. Well, I was. Why the heaven I let that happen? I should keep it to myself, really. I wanna rewind that moment. It was exactly two hours and fourteen seconds ago. People doesn't have to know what I know and what I do. And I've been keeping that for about sometime and they just gone by the wind like that. Now I have no secrets for myself. How hopeless. (T=T)

*All right, forget it and keep moving next.
It's nothing biggg, things just happened.

Ahhh, I gotta sleep to forget this;
and to stop why-ing myself.
Have to have less now.
and gotta play it cool.

chow,,,

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy September 24, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

Hope that would help you to feel better =D

Where is your Raya post??
anyway, Selamat Aidilfitri to you dear!