Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almost everything, is almost ;O)

Salam and g'morning readers ;O)

It's Wednesday. Alhamdulillah it's been 25-days of fasting but Ramadhan's gonna end real soon ;O(

Busy, pretty much the right word for the whole week before Raya. No free space, but just enough for the tests and schoolwork. Finally last night, I regained my sleeping hours. O.O I slept like never before. I was static, like dead, recumbent figure or something. Nothing moved around as I inspect. I still got my bag at the corner of the bed and it did not fall. Still in position, that's what I thought. Haha!

Hm, this Ramadhan, I enjoy eating the dates. Something that is outside my routine meal. It's been my mission since day one to clear up my one box full of them. I think most people don't do this for a challenge, haha! It's funny, but now I am taking it seriously. 'Cause I buy, and I eat, but I never got to finish! But this morning, I found out that I only have one row left! I thought I'm just gonna make it halfway through, but I'm almost run out of it. Well, they taste super and sweet things, even they rot my teeth, I still like them a lot. ;OB

Ohh yes, I had a family meeting two days ago. Ma said I looked skinny. Abah agreed too. Well Zirah couldn't agree more. I might look like one, but I wasn't sick, guys. I was just too tired, I guess. Even so, I ate pretty much a lot. Hoho, try to ask my roomy. I got my alibi ready. ;O)

So okay, that's good for today. I'll start counting hours to go back once I finish with the test. In the meantime, let's not talk about it. ;OP

gallery #10: my work & no play-wall
I'm all awake XO)

psst- This Raya is gonna be different. I don't know what, but I just couldn't wait. ;OD

0 commentary(ies) ;O):