Sunday, September 13, 2009

My bloody blood is uppp! ;O)

I just got the best comfort in the whole universe.

Ma called. They'll be coming by tomorrow.
To know that your family really cares about you,
and yet they claim they don't feel the suffer that you'd put them through,
it's truly kicking me in right now.

I have no one close, but them.
and I thank you Dear God, for that.
and for they're accepting the whole me,
and to just keep giving, continuously.
How heartbreaking it was for I couldn't do the returning
and of that, I definitely wanna make them proud, really proud.
and I shall not let these tears and fear of mine come out
'cause God knows that I could make it through
with or without.

So to my dearest ma and dad, I won't let you down.
I can do it. Yes, I can.
I have no reason not to.
C'mon, no excuses!
Let's really kick off this time!
Chow!

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

ANAS!!! September 13, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

u look so happy.. :-)

RJ September 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

yes, anas, I am
well, who doesn't?
;O)

mooshy September 14, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

rajjj! bestnye!
if only I had the same comfort too
=(

comel gila kut ur display picture!
comel, comel =D

RJ September 14, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

yerp, it's the best :O)
alah alah, next year you balek kan?
cheer up babe! it's almost end of the year!

haha, I reuse that picture.
teddies mmg comel ;O)

mooshy September 15, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

yup, but tu pun belum confirm lagi!
patutla mcm pernah nampak!
dua2 comel =)

babe, esok lusa you online boleh?
lepas your tests okay?
homesick la! =(

RJ September 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

haha, more like duffers adela ;O)
ym? oh I dunno babe
sometimes boleh, but most of the time, tak
tunggu la this Fri I balek
we'll have a looooongggg looooonngggg one, hm?
XOD