Wacky Wakey XOD
G'morning to morning people! ;O)
I am feeling twice happier rather than feeling out of sorts. I kinda lost my mood to read the text this morning. And morning just has the perfect timing to start anything you like. And so, I do another type of reading. Well yes, you got me, I have yet to finish Duma. But I am so done with the introductory for many, many times, good Lord, that I always forgot which was my last part that I have to go back and reread the whole thing again. Saturated, how I was.
Well, today and another five days of this week, me and my friends, are gonna be awfully busy. We have tests for tutorial, lab and yes, class test. Not to mention reports, projects and assignments to be done in time. I wanna finish them off before holidays. They do not belong in there, trust me.
Huhu, I couldn't keep my focus as much as I did back then. It was really stupid. I don't know what's really behind all these. Could it be my work is either too much or not interesting that I am subconsciously open to interruption? Did I make them myself, did I? I need some quick slap on the face and tell me not to waste time and start working. Apparently, I have no reactive power at the moment, and without it, it's killing me inside out, gradually. ;O(
Okay, breathe in, breathe out. Hahhh!
I'll find the rhythm soon as I start.
Why wait, let's find it now ;O)
all right, assalamualaikum.
tata for now~


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
i assume that you have a big crush on penguins!
canne bunyi penguin eh?
*eink eink*
hehe
haha, i love anythg about NatGeo.
apparently penguins are part of it too :O)
too bad they live at the north pole!
LOL hariry, you sound like one there buddy!
well close enough! XOD
Post a Comment