Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hear, hear! ;OD

Looks like everyone in the neighborhood is having a war. Those with the subwoofers may have good privilege, but I think mine is winning. XD Jason Mraz, Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova, John Mayer and Celine Dion; these solos are my armies. ;O)

Yeah you got me right there. Since we have good internet connection this weekend, (which is very unlikely to happen!) I decided to spend sometime watching live performances, ohh I mean, the recorded ones. ;OB

I am listing some of the favorites tracks here for y'all to hear:
#1- Jason Mraz (Live High/ If It Kills Me/ I'll Do Anything/ Life is Wonderful)
#2- Hansard (Once OST and the whole new album; Strict Joy, no kidding)
#3- Marketa Irglova (If You Want Me/ Alone Apart/ The Hill/ I have Loved You Wrong)
#4- John Mayer (the whole album Continuum & Room for Squares)
#5- Celine Dion (need I to say more?)

to the fans; these are some of the song previews from the new-ish album!
(Live from Bataclan, Paris)


Haha, I agree that most of them are the melancholic ones, but I love them because they are deep songs. Marketa and Hansard, these two are just a brilliant, talented pair! I would play a guitar if I have one right now (and that would make three of us, haha!) ;OD

All right, I spend so much time on this, hihi. Anyway sorry for the vids quality; hope you guys don't mind to just listen to them, I think they are pretty good. Sound checked! ;OD

Okay, from live to reality.
Got to leave now,
taaa!
(^^,")

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.