Monday, October 19, 2009

When God send me good signs; well I am not in hurry. ;O)

to every happy morning, I listen to these, just these
;O)

I'm keeping things that keep me going;
and so is the people in my life.
*Danke schön!

ahh! another five beautiful songs, allow me!
Hihi.
*He's one of the men, who is full of sounds!

Haha, this blog is getting crowded already.
I notice that too.

All right, love and live your life people.

Love, love and love;
Rj H
Taa!

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Ich bin eine von den guten zeichen? Haha! ;^P

well, a good listening, indeed!

RJ October 19, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Haha, let me see.Hmmm, es sein könnte. ;O)

ANAS!!! October 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Jason Mraz?
Why do ppl love him so much.
I think i'm better looking than him. lol

Honestly... dulu i dont really like his songs. The 1st time i heard "Im yours", I said to myslf.. ZIRA TAK DER TASTE! Lame! (sorry zira) Zira introduced me to the song..

Bt nw, i really like tat song. hehehe

RJ October 24, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

LOL anas! XD

Ahh,you know why we all love him
well, you're one of us now! ;O)