Friday, October 23, 2009

Free Friday

Salam and good morning! ;O) Ahh, it feels good to write things in the morning, really. I've been busy with my ETP project and two tests this week. It was a hell of a week that I just wish it just passed through me. Well, today I don't have big agenda going. So I wanna call it Free Friday, although it's gonna be the busiest day of all since I got to do a lot of catching up, yeah, today. But no pressure, surely. Haha! XD

from ETP to EDX;
To begin with, we were all dumbfounded that Monday morning. To see your supervisor's name among those who made the cut for EDX, how that made me laugh all the way 'cause I have no idea how we did it. However, I am thankful to God for such an opportunity, 'cause all the hard work really paid off somehow. Thanks to my ETP mates for all of you have been so wonderful and it was really an honor to work with you guys! I never had so much fun in the lab doing fabrication stuff and I am surely gonna remember those happy moments! ;OD

Ahh, BTW we won a silver medal and we got good feedbacks. I must say that SPiNFORCE is rocking somehow. Haha! \m/ Alhamdulillah. ;OD

Ahh anyway, anyway, I wanna thank God for all the good things that come to me this week. They could not be any better. Family will be coming this weekend. Love it when the royals are coming! XD

All right, photos will be uploaded soon enough. Just you wait.
Last but not the least;
live high, live righteously people ;O)

mmuackk
;O*

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

truelover October 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Congratz for the EDX. =))))