It's my TWO-hundred post! ;O)
I was once a crazy clown;
who loved to make people happy.
Well, I guess they didn't.
I failed, 'cause I was too hard,
ohh, typical clowns.
Hoho, I redefine who I am.
Yes, I'm still that happy clown;
but now who deserves some of the happiness
in making one.
So I'm clearing things up.
I'm letting it go, to really go far this time.
And I did it with permissions.
Well, for things to change; I know I must change.
Yes, I can change. :O)
I just want to do it right this time.
Gotta be myself, be and do good.
And to keep close to Dear God;
for He knows what's best for me
and what's not.
so, thank you Allah.
I am saved.
To some of the memories;
I will forget.
but I will remember to remember.
Now, do your thing!
now, now!
;OD
Assalamualaikum~*
Ich fühle mich gut, hurray!


3 commentary(ies) ;O):
Hello,
For me,
I will felt really satisfied when I could make people around me happy,
Supposely, u too.
But we are not too perfect, sometimes, maybe our jokes or the way we are just doesn't satisfied others. Just let it be.
There still some who will really appreciate u!.
Kamon Raja,
Let's changing to be better ok!
We are not perfect, we just can be better and also the best for our own self. :)
ADios~
Clowns are scary but circus is nothing without them! ;DDD
btw miss, ich bin zurück dieser Dezember!
you know what that means, right??
I hope you do!
@truelover:
Well hello there
yes, I am happy to do all that, still am :O)
just that, now I am letting ppl to do that to me too, which I never did before
yes, for the better, let's do that :OD
thank you and welcome!
@Anonymous:
Haha, well good to know! XD
what? Not next year?
OMG, I do not know what that means.
Haha! Okay2, sieht!
Post a Comment