Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well, I'm just saying ;O)

[STOP]
I do not wanna help those who don't help themselves
(comma) anymore.
Be it a friend or someone I just know,
they don't need help nor they wanted to be helped.
So I could only care less now.
Well, good.
I don't mean to scare them off.
'cause I have no motives. None.
So, no reminders or heads up after this.
Just gonna do nothing about it.

I am happy to do just that.
You asked for it, you got it.
;O)

***
Ohh yes, I do have a great life to live;
and great things to look forward to.
Apparently, it starts tomorrow.
And it's gonna be a big day for me for those who know.
Yerp, will keep it going and never give up.

Ok, back to work.
Haha, it's so hard if I have to;
but then, it's easy if I want to ;O)

Well, thank you,
to God, to my royals
and yes you;
for the wise words
and endless support.

I am one lucky person.
Yes, I am.
\(^^,\)

psst: I just couldn't stop thanking these people.
They are my colors, my precious. ;O)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

truelover October 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

ya. just don't care about those lazy people!

i had deal with that kind of people, before n it is continuing till today, but what to do, just ignore them.

but they will still find us. *dang***
(xfaham bahasa punye orang) ;-p

That's all, bubbye!

RJ October 26, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Haha! I was just saying that one. Well, I did that 'cause I do not wanna let that hatred grow inside; which I had it once.

Nahh, never mind. I just wanna keep those who keep me going, period. ;O)

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

just face it with bravery, and you'll be just fine!
Here, have all my good luck for this week ;^)

p/s: It is very cold here (8 deg.C is common) I can't wait to go back!!! And meet the warm weather! ;^D

RJ October 26, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

em, I will herr! ;O)
I'm doing my part now; and thank you for the luck. Very, very nice of you.;OD

OK, gtg now! I do not wanna be late for class!
Taaa!