From ETP to EDX photos updates! ;OD
Okay, as I promised, here are the photos from the EDX:
*drum rolls*

Smart Portable Information Centre (SPiNFORCE)
===
*This is us during the presentation (and for PRE-EDX)



===THE NIGHT BEFORE EDX===



===EDX: DAY ONE===











====EDX: DAY TWO===




To my ETP #51 mates;

from left: Aiman, Ridz, Najwa, Hafiz and Jameel
You guys are my heroes, really!
;O)
For us, ETP is more than just 3 credit hours.
I mean it, huhu! (T=T)
The sleepless nights, the hard work,
endless modification(s),
a week without a starter (^^,#);
the bruise and cuts (haha, sorry Aiman!) XD
and the technicians are among our good friends now;
even the lab had slowly become our second home!
Haha, these good experiences I shall never forget.
And million thanks to Mr. Zuki for trusting us;
we are so glad to have you as our SV!
\(^^,)/
Alhamdulillah, SPiNFORCE won a silver medal.
and Insya Allah, may all of us will get a gold for FYP later!
Haha! XD
till then, chow!


6 commentary(ies) ;O):
coolness congrates!! :D
wow, I'm impressed. You're taking EE right? I bet you learned how to do the welding stuff! Haha! Congrats there! Silver is not bad at all for a first timer. ;^P
Anyway,miss grey, you looked lovely.
and very süß too. ;^)
@NG: haha! it was an unexpected winning :O) THANK S!
@anonymous: LOL, not the welding part. Just the bending and shearing. Haha, but some of us almost turned ourselves to mechanical students! XD Yup, silver, alhamdulillah. Thank you herr ;O)
raj!lame okay xdrop by at your blog, ehehe =P
so this is the one yg kept u busy ye, haha!
btw CONGRATS dear! well done! =DDD
eh, I am expecting you to story me another updates. I'll wait! XD
hello to you shy!
tulah, long time no hear ;O)
yes, yes this was one of them!
thank you dear, thank you! ;OD
LOL, this is all I have, no more, really!
Haha!
I got DC from YM.
BTW, hey GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!
Must take it easy, ok? ;^)
U TC!
Post a Comment