Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am here to write again~*

It was quite a battle I had last night. I was mentally and physically worn out and it took me about sometime to recharge. Alhamdulillah, I got to recover as it was not for long. I fought with all might and managed to get things done before time. Syukran! ;O)

BTW, an old friend of mine chatted with me two days ago. We had this wonderful catch up. He told me about how his life had turned out to be and I told him mine. We were both surprised, haha! The two of us just couldn't get enough about the story of the journey we made and I am so happy to know that I do have good friends to have good and decent conversations with. We talked freely as much as we could. Hahh, it has been awhile since. But we didn't do gossips. Rumors just bore me, really. And the coolest part was, we were talking about our dreams. Again, they are simply the wildest! XD

I have to admit, I adore my friend. He is one of those people whom I like to be around with. It's really true, when you are with honest and humble people, you are likely to be one. I think I am not really one of the two, well not just quite. For almost three hours, we exchanged some thoughts and ideas on how to live a good life. I found that his version was better. It was something that I already forgot how to and it was one of the things I overlooked before. I may have said a lot of things, but it was not one of that many things I said.

I have changed, but not completely. Though I have done that for so many times; back and forth, I have yet to find my steady state. Hoho, it certainly requires an endless attempts just to get to there, but it's all worth it. My friend told me that one of the ways to get there is to be consistently consistent. As I listened, I told him that it is somehow hard to stay focused on things especially when things are getting tougher. But then he simply replied; "Have you really tried that before? I mean, really tried?". Yes, by the time I answered him; I know what was wrong. Well, I haven't. And if I did, maybe not good enough. And sometimes, good is just not enough. I am gonna keep that in mind. I will. ;O)

Apparently, he has this psychic power too. Funny when he came up with a statement that was really true about me. I just couldn't figure out how in the world he knew about it. And apart from that, he knew that I am not as happy as I was back then. Haha, for the very first time, I am happy to hear from people saying that I am not one. And thank God, he said that can be fixed right after, thank God. Haha! ;OP

Hmmm, I think I did a lot of missing old friends and I need to stop that. Everything happens for a reason and if I still couldn't see it, well I am so blind. (+_+) Good influence is actually many, and so as bad influence. But I know I have good guidance and a lifeline, so I have no reason to still do wrong. Make the change happen.

All right, I won't worry about how other people do it.
Ahh, who cares. Enough about them, really.

;OD

Ok dokay, assalamualaikum.

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

that was something good to know! nah, missing good friends is something I always do too, it makes me feel good. ;^D btw hey, ich werde bald ausgelastet, so in the mean, cheers to you superwoman! X^D

and TC! ;^))

RJ October 31, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Ok dokay herr!
likewise here!
danke, danke!!

Anonymous October 31, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

oh mza. drop that germany thing of your head now already. loool

zra the magnificent(!)

RJ October 31, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

haha, I know u, urself love these language and cultural stuffs too, right? m just widening my radius, and going global.

and pls, drop that 'anonymous' id.
too crowded baby, too crowded.
haha! ;OP