Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is just another pre-post. :OP

.
...
.......
............
...
...
(it looks like an arrow pointing up, doesn't it?)
o(︶︿︶)o
The truth is, I kinda lost the keyword about what to write this morning. Haha! I was supposed to write last night, but I didn't make it, obviously. Well, I just had my longest sleeping hours and did not wake up as I usually do. And I think I must have lost those points for writing somewhere in the Wee-wee land! Hope that it will do the comeback. XD Ahhh, BTW, BTW, it was superb yesterday. 'Cause three out of four lines had been strike-through from my To Do's List! ;OD Though I wished to finish them off, but for the whole week to finally end, alhamdulillah. ;O)

Ohh, gotta renew my list for the up coming week. It seems like I'm done with the tests, and what's only left is the project presentation for DSP, PE assignment and my dear ETP final report! Haha! There you go~* (/≧▽≦)/

I told ya, I just wanna write! haha!

To the family, I really miss you guys.
and abah, you made me miss all of you.
Okay, TWO WEEKS to go!

daa!

0 commentary(ies) ;O):