Three days for a weekend! XOD
Housekeeping makes me feel good.
Never been better.
I know it's freaky to some of you;
but it's the one thing that never fails to reboot me.
Well, if I were to put it as my hobby in the resume, I would.
but it sounds more like a profession than a hobby, haha.
Yes, recently.
IDK why I was somehow happy
to see my room in such a bloody mess.
(and so does now).
I guess, thanks to the projects and tests,
that I have a real good reason to do the hobby thing.
(THANK YOU!)
Luckily today is free from class.
Apart from having time to do my workload and study;
I could spend some time on that.
Brilliant.
XOD
OK, time to leave! Später!
pssst: *the feeling? ;O))) Oh tell me about it.


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
rajoo!
2 post per day?heavu nih!heee
tape.ill coment only one.
cpat2 housekping2!!
=D
haha, and it's all done.
;O)
Post a Comment