Well, listen and take charge. ;OD
((one of the places with the people that I really miss))
Hallo leute! Haha, today is Friday and it is holiday! Wohoo! Ahhh, BTW I had a good play last night. Thanks to these people; Munie, Biangg and Najib for making my hands to work out really hard! >_<
Okay, let's have a recap. After the mood swings, haha, yes I got tests and a presentation. And I would say they all went mediocre, 'cause I could have done better. But I had some good news came along. So I guess this week is not entirely bad, perhaps almost, but it didn't. :O)
Honestly, I don't do much thinking now like the way I did back then. As I was finally released, I have nothing much to worry about. I believe I had made some people mad, by just being mad. I think they have the right to feel one, but if they really do; it just means that they don't really understand what I was saying. I wasn't mad for things to happen in the past and I don't place any of the blame just to one side. Well, I made half of the mistakes so I wanted to know what they were. And if it means that I had to dig about the past, I just had to. I think people should be honest about what they really feel and it doesn't matter if it is good or bad. I still don't get it why people are so afraid to say or ask honest things as if they were afraid to be judged by me. You have the right to feel what you feel and I have no say on any of that. Truth hurts, but to lie is more than that. It is a heartbreaking feeling, when it comes from someone you know. Yes, it is. So for now, another two lessons I could think of: one, ask questions if you wanna know about something instead of you know, playing with the words and fooling around. Second, when people ask you, and if you choose to answer, just be honest with them. And say it if you don't feel like answering. That works just fine, but don't feel disturbed if those people keep coming. Haha! XOD
Okay enough with that one. I don't think I should write about what I wanna do right now. Guess I'm just gonna move along with the world. It seems I still got a lot to learn and I think the best word for now is again; attempt. Go through it and face the challenges. Of course, in whatever we are doing, just give our best, else we are just wasting our time doing nothing, really. I do not wanna regret in my life later, for not trying my best. 'cause by the time I know it, it's too late already to realize I could have done at least something about it. I already had it, and I do not wanna feel it twice. God give me something that I could do and I would remind myself about that. Insya Allah.
So, try!
Auf wiedersehen!
(G'bye!)
;OP
psst: Sometimes we are too afraid about our past;
when the real thing that we should be afraid of, is the future.
Well future is the combination of two;
of hopes and fears! ;OD



0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment