Sunday, October 11, 2009

When the mind has made up :O)

I am somehow thankful to God for the extra hormones that I gotta deal with whenever I have the mood swings. They solved my problem last night. I couldn't remember what exactly happened, but I gotta admit that there was something good came out of it. Sorry, I'm out of descriptions. And it's just me, whom by default, couldn't recall the bad memories when all I'm feeling good now. ;O))

Well, 2009 is gonna be one of my favorite years. It's just tasteful. My collection of memories is now full of lessons too. And the most recent was very true; there is always a right way or wrong way to do everything. However, the wrong way is to keep trying to make everyone else to do it the right way. I'm gonna bear this one, and keep it up there. ;OB Well, sure I can lose something; but I can't simply lose the lesson. Ohh, who would wanna repeat the same thing, over and over? Yes, NOBODY. Exactly. ;OD

Hmm, I don't plan to write much today. Those few lines would do. And I have to check my To Do's list and haha, blogging wasn't even listed! So, I gotta leave. Allow me, people. Taaa!

psst: It was a good release. Yes, it was. Thank you God, for the strength and courage! (^^)

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy October 11, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I have to re-read few times before I finally get you. It was weird raj. Why did you say that? Isn't a good thing to do?

RJ October 12, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

which part yg you din get it? the white one?
hm, apparently I din realize that I sometimes made ppl to do things the right way.
anyway,it's good that I finally figured out what was wrong.
Lega! Now boleh bergerak dgn tenang! ;O))

blank172 October 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

OK Im happy that you r happy. thats come to the "happygrey"'s name all about. Cheers :-)

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

hey you were right about that, but I hope you don't blame yourself for everything that happened. IDK what was it, but those people, they don't seem to know you. I really think that you are different, and I think that's great. I do. ;^)

OK, good luck with all your tests, projects and what not. FYI, mine, all finished! Yahooooo! X^D

p/s: on the other hand, I think you should check your email on regular basis, miss. ;^P

RJ October 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

@blank172: Haha, that can be done in two ways. To change the name or follow it. But I gotta agree with yours, let's make all of it happy! ;OD Cheers!

Anonymous October 16, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

So, happy posts. WHERE ART THOU? ;^)
*pressure, pressure, pressure. Haha!