Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I am not just gassing away, I am writing one. XD

*Re-reading my recent posts*
I said, "Okay, what is going on?"
=RESET!=

( ( ((Hollaaaa!)) ) )
Ahh, this is more like it. Well yes, it is.
Let's write now since I have the good mood inside.
*(^^,)*

I had a good day despite the fact that the major part of my project did not go as I expected it to be. Well, let's call it experiment. Haha. These seven days of working, I really did not have much time to be wasted on. And it is somehow magical for me to stay up late at this hour just to write things. And it goes without saying that it better be good. ;O)

Well, I miss my school friends. Be it girls or guys, I am missing them all, very hard. I always feel good around them. Yes, they do make me feel good. But I am not comparing with the ones I have now, it's unfair to do that. And it's not the right thing to do anyway. (again, and again, I am saying this) But, but this semester, I got to meet new people a lot and I got to know more about people I knew. They are the good unexpected ones, really. With so, so many kinds! And some would end up to be my laugh stock, sorry. 'Cause they are too funny in a way they should have not. >_<

Strange, strange, strange. I am feeling one. It's strange when people always think that you're kind-hearted and should not be bullied, but all they do is just keep on doing bad things and say meaningless words to you. I have had that so many freaking times, that I now do not care about it anymore. Unaffected, believe me. So keep saying that and do what you are doing, 'cause I just don't care. Go ahead, and see if I care. ;O)

BTW my life is full of dramas. And I could be a good TV producer if I wanted to. Since they could last for twenty seasons! Haha, but that's not it. Enough with the hates and likes; good and bad. I just have something better. When I couldn't describe people or something; I just call them funny. It is somewhat like miscellaneous, means no category. So how funny they could be? Let's see. Hmm, they made of these:

01- never try to change but blame themselves for not having the will to change.
02- know what is wrong but keep asking what is wrong with them
03- pretend to be one when they are not even close
04- do not know what they want in life
05- hope to have one but not being one
06- know how to start but don't know how to finish
07- irresponsible, selfish who just wants to have everything
08- keep oscillating back and forth, of their actions, feelings or words
09- enjoy receiving than giving
10- regret and keep looking for the U-turns

All right, there are more actually, but these are picked because they are among the funniest. Oh worry not, I am not picking on people. Just the traits. 'Cause they do exist, and I won't deny those who are having it 'cause I don't have to. And totally, I was one of the clowns once. With some of the traits are still stuck within. But for now, am trying to get myself out from there. By taking smaller steps for a bigger change, insya Allah. ;O)

Again, no current photo updates. Well that's just me. ;OP

Okay, ending it, taaa!

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy October 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

haha babe! I got few of them lah!
proudly say it XD
you sound so garang, grrr!

shy dah kurang busy, but masih lagi
btw you ape mcm? busy juga?
ape ni raj, mane semua gamba raya, mahu tgk~ =\

RJ October 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

SHY! haha, yes I have them too. ;OD
but proud of it? Danggg! :OP
garang? eh takla, I got inspired. ;O)

oh busy xterhingga, tp still got time to write
apelah >_<
raya photos? ahh, camera tinggal!
and I forgot to transfer, wakaka!
dah habes la raya, shy oyy. XP