Tuesday, October 06, 2009

To have trust in yourself, is just wonderful. ;O)

There are so many things that I have always wanted in life. And some have yet to be achieved. I have realized why God made me not to have them when I think I should have them. Well, He showed me why and I think He is right. So no doubt about it :O)

Hmm, I feel good lately but I feel wrong too. If it's about work, well I must say that I am not really satisfied with the way I do things now, but they are just fine I guess. Maybe, I keep eating bad food without me knowing. But seriously, I don't know what it is. Could it be the food that is bad for the body or the thoughts or the soul maybe. I just couldn't figure out. Could someone help? ;OS

So okay everyone. Time's up. ;O) I opened my fortune cookies for the past few days and I think it's still valid till today. It said:

"WORRY LESS, LIMIT STRESS!"
How very true.

(H and K)
Taaa!

pssst: I NEED PICTURES. NO, I MEAN CAMERA! >.<

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

mooshy October 6, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Rajjj dear!
you kenapa ni??!
if anythg let me know ok babe?
I'll give a call right away =D
btw tadi kan, I got good news!
later I story =))
so busy lah this week, bencinya!
=(
tc babe!

RJ October 6, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

oyy shy
I am all right already ;O)
I ate bananas, and did some jog
Alhamdulillah, and the connections I did last time, they worked!
Hopefully thing would go well
just wish me luck! ;OD

and you, jgn benci2 laa >,<
mesti suka! ;OD

blank172 October 12, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

U really need a camera. I'm hoping to see ur blog full with pictures and colours.

RJ October 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

@blank172: It wasn't only you, 'cause I think so too! (T=T) Haha! but it would be really, really wonderful if you could, you know, give some cash as a start. I know you're one generous young man. XOD