Saturday, November 21, 2009

((498))

Oh just let me write. I'm typing fast, right now. I don't know why. Very inspiring indeed. I just finished watching a romantic comedy movie this very morning. I know I don't watch these romantic movies a lot, but I do love some kinda life-and-love about. Surprisingly, this one comes on my top favorite list now. Yes, they made it, and they beat my 'ONCE'. I am renewing my list, well, I have to. And another reason was, I haven't seen him awhile, that Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Haha, looks like I don't have to miss you anymore, and, and yeah, he looked like someone I know too. Hmmm.

OK, I don't wanna be a spoiler, so I am trying my best to not to tell the whole thing. Ahh, sorry. Let me introduce you to it, it got its own name, of course; 500 Days of Summer. Have seen it before? Well, 5DoS profile poster may look like this:


Actually, I watched two movies. One was at the cinema, called Christmas Carol, that Walt Disney Pictures production. Yeah, something that is fun to watch especially in 3D, but I'd seen a better version of that. So yeah, you know, I'm not gonna say more. But to those who love Jim Carey, just go for it. 'Cause you don't get to see him in motion pictures everyday. ;OD

Anyway, back to 5DoS, it's not really fancy, but I enjoyed the whole story and the OST, well very much. I even not noticed that I got the wrong muffin and only after I'm done with the movie. (well my muffin tasted like vanilla when it should be banana, LOL).

Should I give you some hints? Ohh readers, I really don't wanna be the spoiler. Y'all just have to go figure how the movie goes, okay? But all I am saying here, the movie is simple yet has deep, meaningful and universality. Love the irony and how things were nicely wrapped up. Hmm, and this one is highly recommended for those whose dreams like Tom or thinks like Summer!

I don't mind to be called pathetic just 'cause I love this kind. (the broken hearted movie types) Haha, no, I don't. I think we should feel what we feel. Say and do what we think is right. And when we look back on our past, look carefully what we've missed. And finally, channel that to something else and make it as inspiration to work. ;O)

All right, I got fourty movies and nine series,
that I've spared for eight months.
and one TV with tonnes of channels to watch.
Should be more than enough.

HOME is just the right place to be at now
I just couldn't agree to disagree.

So, tarra!

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous November 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

ms grey, I watched this one already. So how was your final? Good finish?

Anyway, counting days to go home, really! Raya, raya, raya! XD

RJ November 23, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Hey herr. Haha, I'm pretty backdated when it comes to movies. BTW, it has been 3 days after the final and the last one, not that good, but I did what I could. Anyhow, the FC really kept me going.

Ohh, yah, it's raya this week! So u finally got to eat some rendang then! ;O)