Saturday, November 28, 2009

going for the unplanned


Minna, ohayou! ;O)

This is a good morning indeed. I think in many ways, things are great when you think of just you. Sound selfish; but it is the one thing I haven't thought of much about since. I think I didn't do enough justice to some part of me the second I let that irrelevant, hasty behavior to take over and becoming Rj Jekyll. Haha, thou it rhymes, but it didn't bring any good, seriously.

So shall I make a list? I don't think so. That methodology is 30-70 percent working now. I need something that is new or more spontaneous and unplanned. This brain needs training for the unexpected events. But first, I kinda wanna quit from expectations. They are just rotting the soul.

Photo updates? Haha, I have the time but I am too lazy to design. *Ahh, this bad habit should be removed soon. OK, bring them in~*

(click on photos, for better view)

Ohh, pardon for there are the delayed photos and the Raya photos couldn't be uploaded since the card reader wasn't here (two different cameras). Don't worry, I am as much as depressed for there are so many food photos in that camera! (T_T)

All right, signing off. Chow, chow.

7 commentary(ies) ;O):

blank172 November 29, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Raja dont play time cooking ok. :P oho you have a good camera now. I see.

RJ November 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Haha! Ohh I don't play, I just took photographs. ;OD

No no, don't get me wrong. It's still the 3.2 Meg. That DSLR, is still on its way. (^^,")

blank172 November 29, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

so D90? ehem when it arrived let me play first!

RJ November 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Haha, sure, man. Well, what say you if it's not Nikon nor Canon, but Olympus? >_<

blank172 November 29, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

I hv no problem with that, really. it's not the matter brand but the person who handle the device. so which model will it be?

RJ November 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Ohh have yet to decide. Olympus is more than I could afford. Seriously, this hobby is expensive. But it can be sold later, doesn't it? XOD

*NO OFFENCE, I SWEAR!

blank172 November 30, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

ugh! I' sensitive with that word.