I always love Rain, if you know what I mean ;OP
I never watch action movies so attentively like I did just now. It was fun filled, and seriously, it was full of actions, no kidding. I think if I had a home theater set, I would surely wanna watch this again. The woosh sound is superbly nice. ;O)
Haha, before I go far, there are another two action movies that I look forward to watch. Well, the first one called 'Merantau' and the second is 'The Storm Warriors II'. Yes, they both are action packed movies, and I don't know since when I am addicted to these. Haha! I think it's in the blood, or the after-effect for accompanying Abah! XOD
Yes, I don't have reviews but here is the trailer along with some photos for you guys to peek on:
Of course, to those ninja fans, this movie wouldn't be the best one, but the flashbacks and twist were certainly nice. But I wish the revelation history of the ninja could be much more, but it tickled me as it took me back to those little times where me and my siblings were crazy about being the ninjas. We had our own costumes and we looked like little lost monkeys in banana mission, haha! But they were really, really the cool moments. To us, ninjas are always cool. ;O)
Kudos to Ninja Assassin, I somehow changed my perception towards Bi. (I don't know that he could do some cool moves apart from his nice to look at features, love the height thou :OP). Okay, okay, enough admiring, this is very disturbing. Haha! Well then, let's call it a day, peeps. All rightey, taa!
psst: Young Raizo is sucha cutie ;OD
*All right, I'm too old for this feeling.
Love, love!
;O*






6 commentary(ies) ;O):
Ola there! Haha, so I've heard about this one too. Kool kan? Don't forget me when you wanna watch those two alrite? Haha! XD
p/s: Flight got delayed. Can't wait to tell you about that. grrrr! in the mean time, TC!!!
ohh haha. Don't stress out lah you, thou you missed the raya moments, you're still coming home. So take it easy okay, haha!
Anyway, sure. Whenever you're free mister!
Hamizah,
Cerita ni gila-gila. :D
banyak gila darah dia habis. hehe.
Hariry;
Yes, you were right about that. It was one bloody story; but I like it.
Hoho, bukan exam fever ka right now? Well, that's crazier. Well, good luck. ;O)
RJ!!! Razio is sucha cutie or raffaello?? =p nyahhahaa
LOL, RR. Yes, he is. The name is Raizo BTW :OP
C'monn, you're too old for this too! Rambut pon dah laen, dulu boleh la. Haha.
Post a Comment