Internsheep ;O)
OK, this is me writing again. I received some complaints from the good good friends saying that I had too many food photos going on this blog lately, and none of theirs. Eff-why-eye dears; those were the ingredients that have yet to become food and I have no instant cash to pay for the amazing modeling pose that each one of you did. ;OB
Anyways, work starts tomorrow; and for those who think I've graduated, NO, for I have not. I am just being an intern for about eight months from now and it'll be somewhere near from my hometown (lovely!).
Meeting. Some of you think that not all first meeting is everything; but to some like me, it means something. I love the first meeting actually. I'm truly lucky 'cause for every person that came into my life; I had a very interesting story of how I met each one of them. Well, some of them had to do with the numbers, or some came from the same circle; or have the common thing or the differences, of the same faces, of the love-hate thing, the team mates, the lost and found, the accidents, the funny events, the interviews and et cetera, et cetera. And it could also be one whom I had never met before, but this one falls under the first knowing; not the meeting.
Nonetheless, all of them are interesting that I could remember exactly when and how it all happened. ;O) But sure, after the first meeting is much, much more interesting; 'cause only then we could know that something is about to happen or something is about to end.
So now, I am nervous, really, and God knows how not ready I am. Meeting people and adapting to some kinda new working environment, I don't know what to expect; but I pray I'll do great tomorrow. Okays, I think it's time to go to bed.
Night, night. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~~♡


4 commentary(ies) ;O):
ragging please. :P
Ohh, shut uppp. BTW first day is not bad, just that I can't eat whenever I'm hungry. ;O(
yes, I'm in the office now. ;OP
ape cher first day intern? i remembered mine. cant stop bugging u at that time. LoL
hey Nola, haha. I think you know it better what it was like on the first day. ;O)
Anyways, I'm lucky that I got to access my blog. *even the gmail got blocked, hon. Else, I would have done the same thing you did, ciss. ;OB
And the best part, work ends at 6.30PM here.
So imagine that, haha! XOD
Post a Comment