Nowhere near ;O)
I still don't understand why they don't understand.
of what?
of this one simple verb:
avoid
Honestly, I think there is nothing wrong to keep oneself,
away from sb or sth bad;
For that makes you feel safe for not to be around them.
And for what is right, it doesn't really matter what they think.
They can think as much as they want or say anything they like.
haha, but I'm pretty sure they will.
===
Hmm, in my interpretation,
if I were to avoid sb,
apart from those two mentioned above,
I do it 'cause I just don't wanna say or do things to them.
Nothing.
That way, I wouldn't feel anything.
Be it hate, anger or whatever.
Since those are not gonna add up colors
but only black dots which were already there, oh WTH.
>_<
So tell me, to do nothing is a bad thing now?
Oh, don't call it a revenge. It's not even one.
But if that's what they think;
looks like they are thinking too much.
Otherwise,
say if I'm not avoiding;
then I am just forgetting something.
Something that is not worth mentioning.
Period.
;O)
Ahh, another thing about these people;
if you don't care about it anymore,
well you shouldn't feel anything in the first place.
Should be unaffected. Yes, that's what I mean.
and those who thinks they are friends of mine;
(don't worry, very, very few of you)
I don't know what to describe you people;
but if friends were like flowers;
I just think that you're more like the friends repeller.
Take this once and think;
Never ever crossed the line. Once you did, it can't be reversed.
I forgive the deeds
but I also forget the doers.
That's just me.
I have my own stand point too, buddy.
psst: BTW, stop remembering something that you still thought you had it.
You never had one.
"PLS UNDERSTAND THIS,
DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT."
Thank You Very Much.


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
What is wrong lah dgn these ppl ni raj? Don't let them be near u babe, biarlah ape they all nak fikir. Just do your thing. Thank God I xjumpa org mcm ni lagi. Loser, loser.
btw you bila lg online??? I miss you and Kob.
=((
Hi shy! Haha, I told you I don't really understand these kind. But it's OK dear, I couldn't be bothered anymore. ;OD and I'm doing my stuff and alhamdulillah, they are fine so far. Loser? Hahaha! XD
Actually, I boleh je online bila2, but depends. I just couldn't when the mood to study starts kicking ;O) So shy, behold dear. 2 weeks je lagi!
I miss you three; you, Kob and the roomy ;O) Patience babe, patience!
Post a Comment