This one is true. ;O)
I dreamed something very weird yesternight. But that's not what I'm gonna write about. I just remembered something from my school memories. Haha, I was once a difficult kid too. But when I had troubles, I just know who I'd turn to. First would be God, and second, my teacher, and third, back to God. ;O) There was one great moment that I will never, ever, forget, in my life. >_<
Well, it certainly feels different, when you really believe in God and when you think you are. 'Cause when you do, you'll feel this strange happiness, but genuine, that makes you feel so grateful for what you don't have. One of them, you'd feel loved by everyone that you love! Yes, I am feeling all that now, and I pray that it would be continuous, forever. Ameen ;O)
So all right, let's do good and be good.
Ohh, don't wait for the Last Judgement, for it happens everyday! :O)
OK, it's all about good now.
Taa!


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
Thanks for the short cheers! I had a baaaaaaaaaad yesterday.... huhu. But now I am all goooood. :^))
Good! That's the spirit! ;OD
Post a Comment