(((♫))) She had me!
I was accompanied by her all night. This woman is just terrific. A big fan of her (since I was a kid) and this song is one of the those that keeps me going until what I am today.
♫ Specially dedicated to my royals, good friends and yes, you. ;O)
Haha, they are of the same song. It was me who couldn't decide which one is the best, so I decided to place both. XD Well, I simply adore every of her live performances. How effortless she was! She had me the moment she sang. Apart from that, I like her for her. She had this strong characters that I just couldn't get enough. FYI, that second vid had actually delayed me from cutting off my hair. And I think I'm just gonna let it be this way though the head starts to feel heavy right now, hahaha! Well, to look like Celine for awhile, ohh I do not mind at all. XD
***
and if I were to put down the lyrics;
I'm afraid I might get everything BOLD!
;OP
so to the parents and family,
how I am blessed
because you loved me
to the good wonderful friends;
thanks for lighting me up
;OB
and to you, yes you;
for having faith, 'cause you believed
thank you.
;O)
*grinning!*
OK, another good day ahead peeps!


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
wie geht's, ms grey?
when is your last paper for final?
well good luck for you, since there'll be no study leave! ;^P
anyway, bitte schön! no problem ;^)
Oh danke, gut! Haha! You're the first to ask when is it gonna end, LOL. Well, last paper would be on the 20th.
Yerp2, thanks a lot there. Haha, that song is pretty nice right?
Post a Comment