Reversal ;O)
The timing was off, but the signs just kept giving me signals. Very impatient ones. And when they got transformed into some kinda readable statements. I wasn't surprised to see the printed version, but that was one good pressure indeed. So OK, I'm gonna rub, rub and I am working real hard now. Thank you God, thank you. I think I am stronger than ever.
Well, I am done with the signs. Sometimes it's better not to know everything. But it's a gift, so how could I refuse? I think I need to get myself a filter or something, haha. Anyways, just keep going, dear me. I know I have a long, fun life to live. And I'm good on my own. ;OD
All right, it's all about final now. The countdown is almost here! I wanna have a good finish before I go for internship. ;O) So who's with me?


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
count me in! ;^)
ms grey, GOOD LUCK with your revision!
just let me handle that for you all right.
whatever that is, have faith! TC!
Haha! funny la you herr. Olrite, join me then. :O)
Anyway, thanks, haha it is nothing big, really. I can deal with it. I did something stupid, for I couldnt think straight that time. But I couldn't regret for that. Now all I'm thinking is about final. Much much more important. ;OD
Just let them live. :O))
Post a Comment