Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[B]usy! >_<

Only tonight I got to online and write down something here. Suddenly I remember to remember something today. But never mind. I'd rather wait. Not so sure of what I am waiting for. Might be some signs or just getting rid of some feelings, I have no idea. Perhaps I don't want the peaceful feeling to leave me yet. Not a chance, this time. So I choose to wait, for something to come or for something else to go. Sure, I'm filling up with something in between. 'Cause time like this shall never be wasted. Especially when you, on your own.

Well, it's been always like that. ;O)

All right, this post is pretty much of nothing, but it will be updated soon. Honestly, I really wanna write. Maybe tomorrow, insya Allah. I am so tired these days; happily busy with the workload. Workaholic, I'm turning myself to one. >_<

OK, dreams, dreams! ;O)

0 commentary(ies) ;O):